Our first lorry ‘Apple’ was built in the autumn of 2015 by an established horsebox builder to the very highest standards and meeting all current legislation.
- A DAF 45 2006 registration 7.5 tonne chassis with brand new purpose built container
- Accommodation for 3 horses (up to 17.2hh) or 3 ponies
- Adjustable partitions
- 8 foot headroom
- Non-slip rubber floor and ramp
- Extractor/ cool-air electric fan for the horses
- CCTV to monitor horses during journeys
- Satellite navigation
- Fresh water tank (80 litre)
- Plenty of storage for tack and feed and other items required for the journey
- A separate day living area – hob, sink, fridge, microwave, TV and sleeps 2
- Equine First Aid kit on board
- Lorry cleaned after every trip to DEFRA standards
Here are some pictures of our horsebox 'Apple'. If there's anything else that you'd like to see, please get in touch.